Shimano DEORE CS-M6100 12-speed Cassette
Formed from the same DNA as its big siblings: DEORE 12-speed cassette CS-M6100 from Shimano
Molded from the same DNA as XTR, DEORE XT and SLX, the new M6100 series delivers Shimano’s proven 12-speed technologies at DEORE level.
The DEORE 12-speed MICROSPLINE cassette is made from 12 durable steel sprockets and comes in a 10-51T gear ratio. Complete with the unmatched shifting quality of Hyperglide+ technology you can shift both up and down this cassette under load, making DEORE shifting smoother than ever before.
Features – Shimano DEORE CS-M6100 12-speed Cassette 10-51
- Hyperglide+ quicker shifting
- Material Aluminium & steel
- BEAM SPIDER construction Increased acceleration
- MICRO SPLINE 10T lowest sprocket realized by new FREEHUB body construction
- Compatibility 1x chainring systems
- Use: MTB
- Group: DEORE M6100
- Model: CS-M6100-12
- Type: Hyperglide+
- Gear: 1×12-speed
- Compatible chain: CN-M6100 12-speed
- 10-51 (10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-33-39-45-51 teeth)
Scope of delivery
- Shimano DEORE 12-speed Cassette CS-M6100 incl. Lock Ring Aluminum
MICRO SPLINE delivers lightweight aluminum FREEHUB body to reduce weight and 10 teeth top gear. Use combination with MICRO SPLINE cassette sprocket and FREEHUB.
Benefits & Features
- Lightweight aluminum MICRO SPLINE FREEHUB seamlessly integrates with small 10-tooth top gears.
- Smaller and more widely distributed splines limit cog damage on lightweight aluminum FREEHUB.
HYPERGLIDE+ drivetrain’s redesigned cassette and chain promotes the next generation of MTB riding by enhancing speed, shifting efficiency and smoothness over any terrain.
Benefits & Features
- Better chain engagement, stronger retention, and smoother pedaling provide greater power and confidence over rapidly changing terrain.
- Definitive up & down shifting in both directions boosts riders’ concentration and acceleration.
- Ultra-efficient drivetrain with smoother power transmission increases comfort and reduces rider stress.
- A wide range of gearing choices, cassette options and the choice of a single or double front chainring, support a wide variety of MTB riding styles, abilities and preferences.
HYPERGLIDE+ will help kickstart the next generation of mountain bike riding by introducing continuous pedaling over virtually any terrain. This revamped drive system and dedicated chain deliver fast shifting, efficient power transfer and chain stability like you’ve never experienced before. It helps riders adapt to drastically changing trail conditions by precisely judging the optimal shifting moment for consistently smooth operation. HYPERGLIDE+ helps riders seamlessly maneuver rough trails by reducing pedaling shock and cutting shifting times by a 1/3. (vs. current HG system).