The Leatt 3.0 Enduro helmet offers highest protection and maximum comfort. No matter if you ride uphill or in hard downhill: With the 3.0 Enduro Fullface you have a versatile companion that adapts to the conditions. The removable chin bar offers highest protection on the stages, but can be taken off quickly and easily for longer distances in the uphill.
Versatile enduro helmet: the 3.0 Enduro Helmet from Leatt
The ventilation openings ensure a pleasant climate even at low speeds, the breathable Dri-Lex® inner lining reliably wicks away moisture. The innovative 360° Turbine technology offers two decisive advantages, the reduction of rotational forces and the absorption of energy in the event of an impact. The result is a reduced risk of injury to the head, brain and spine.
Features – 3.0 Enduro
- Lightweight polycarbonate outer shell in three sizes
- Easy removable chin bar with Easy-Fit System
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Quattro Force Control
- In-Molded, energy absorbing Impact Foam
- 23 ventilation openings for maximum ventilation even at low speeds
- Breathable Dri-Lex® lining wicks away moisture
- Adjustable visor with predetermined breaking point to reduce the risk of injury in case of strong impacts
- Fidlock magnetic closure
- Moisture wicking, breathable and washable lining and cheek pads
- Weight: approx.750 g (with chin bar), approx. 375 g (without chin bar)
- Certifications: AS/NZS 2063:2008, ASTM F1952-10, EN1078, CPSC 1203