MILLE GT Summer c2 GTS – Bibshorts with Pad
The MILLE GT Summer c2 GTS is the next generation of MILLE bib shorts. Equipped with a double-layer insert and more responsive, compressive textile that counteract muscle fatigue and revamped fit.
The next generation of MILLE: Mille GT Summer c2 GTS Bib Shorts by ASSOS
The heart of the GTS is an all-new insert, adapted from the GT using a double-layer memory foam construction and honeycomb topsheet. This multi-layered cushioning system provides targeted dual-density structural support for your sit bones, while the 3D top layer and kraterCooler ventilation holes increase breathability for added next-to-skin comfort.
The two-panel “butterfly” design of the S9 race shorts has been adapted to further enhance comfort. The pad is held securely in place during movement and is processed with minimal seams to reduce friction. The Xbib straps feature calibrated stretch throughout, with the rear section using a single strap to form an A-frame to add stability in the upper part.
The OSSIDIA textile—developed specifically for the MILLE GT c2 platform—strikes the ideal balance between frictionless comfort and muscle-supporting compression. Its warp-knit composition is made with ultrathin, elastic yarns for muscle hold, breathability, and a silky-smooth wrap along your low back and thighs.
The fit that results is a more responsive, compressive regularFit, ideal for a variety of body types and riding styles.
Features – MILLE GT Summer c2 GTS
- OSSIDIA: A 40-gauge circular knit fabric for reliable support and a silky feel against the skin. 195 g/m2, SPF 50+, moisture wicking, integrated odorControl minerals to neutralize odor and regulate temperature. Extremely durable
- GTS Summer Insert: A newly develped insert for the Mille GTS series, constructed with a double-layer memory foam and the patented honeycomb topsheet – evolved for optimal support, breathability and long distances.
- 3D waffle: A patented, three-layer, perforated foam that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight
- kraterCooler: A system of small holes at the front, ensures that the body is pleasantly cooled
- goldenGate: A patented technology that interrupts the stitching along both of the insert’s side panels, allowing a more three-dimensional freedom of movement in this sensitive, rotational area
- A-Lock Engineering: c2-regularFit system comprising new textiles and technologies working in harmony to stabilize the shorts and secure the insert in place
- Butterfly Pattern: The primary textile panel fully wrapping the lower back and legs, coming together in the rear. Fewer seams leads to a more uniform hold, less weight, and greater comfort
- ergoBox: A square pattern construction that effectively frames the insert in the back, boxing it in for added stability
- zeroWaist: A raw-cut, tape-reinforced edge for the smoothest transition possible between the body and fabric panel. More comfort with less pressure
- superFlat Xbib: A single section of elastic material – folded over on itself – forming a supportive A-frame that delivers limited vertical stretch in the rear
- ultraLight Leg Grippers: A light silicone coating ensures that the shorts do not slip, completely without cutting in
- Sitzpolster: GTS
- Double-layer memory foam
- 3D waffle
- ASSOS Clima Range: Summer 1/3
- Passform: Slim Fit (ASSOS regularFit)
A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than ASSOS’ racingFit. The best of both worlds, wearability and speed converging. A balance between the more compressive racingFit and the looser comfortFit.
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body’s natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company’s know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist’s position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut “wrong”!